Does the EU, Political elite, liberal left hate/punish people on low wages?

What gives you the idea that if we left the EU we would lose 50% of our overseas trade overnight. The overseas company's that get a good deal from us now would continue to do so. I don't see the non EU Countries holding out the begging bowl.

I was one of the "lucky ones" who was old enough to have a vote on this issue, I voted for a "common market" not to be dictated to by Germany and France.

Get out asap would be my vote now, we are paying BILLIONS into a corrupt organisation that has NEVER had it's accounts ratified since its inception. Wonder why, would you care to answer.

Angel.

I actually agree with you, I too voted for a comon market not to be run by Germany and France albeit through Brussels. The fact remains that we do 50% or thereabout of our trade with Europe, if the Euro fails we will see a bigger depression than the 1930s, we need to support the Euro in the short term, diversify our market so that e are not reliant on these thieves and conmen and once it is favourable to do so get out.

Archived