Anything to do on a Thursday night?

Soulgirl75

I was thinking a red thong... sounds like granny pants may be better and I'll ensure not a piece of flesh is on show! Although I could do with meeting a Sugar Daddy so maybe the ankles out is a good plan??

Hmmmmmm do I know you DerbyTup????

ok - red thong for you then and Mankini for me. That would be stretching it!

I would keep your ankles in on the first date at least woman! Have you no sense of decorum?

Me no sugar Daddy. You no honey monster?

I don't think you know me - for I am the dark mysterious one, the Mills & Boon man. The last girl I dated from Totley was Old Mother Redcap herself! :gag:

If you can tear yourself away from Derby Tup...

Try modern jive dancing at Crookes Social Club, the beginners' class starts at every Thursday at 7.40(ish - get there at 7.30 to be sure!). You don't need a partner as everyone circulates both in the lessons and in the freestyle dancing. A good way to meet lots of people and work off some of those holiday pounds at the same time.

It's a really easy dance style to learn as it's not so concerned about footwork as more formal styles. And a lot of fun!

Oooh Jive Dancing - sounds athletic but fun!! May well come and give that a go!

Howdy Sheffbag!! I'm not sure my passport allows me to your parts of town!!

And DerbyTup - the mankini is a must..... I don't remember there being a mankini in the last Mills & Boon I read but could provide an interesting twist!

Athletic? Modern Jive isn't as athletic as the ballroom jive you see on Strictly. It was devised to let people dance to any kind of music, so they stole a lot of the moves from Latin dances (and any other places that they could). With modern jive you can dance slow and smoochy (my favourite - but then I am a bit of a dirty old man!) or as fast as your cardio system will let you. The music played generally covers a variety of speeds (mostly from the last ten years' pop - forget the 'big band sounds' idea) and you dance to whatever appeals.

Fun? Yes, definitely.

See you there. But I can't promise a mankini.

• 1 month later...

Archived