Budget wedding rings in Sheffield

don't get them from argos, they're like tin foil in thickness and very tacky, we got our white gold matching rings half price from WARREN JAMES in meadowhall near halifax bank and H&M for under £300 a couple of days ago

they do cheaper ones than that as well that are also nice

Thanks for the suggestions.

I like the look of tungsten carbide rings and prices are excellent. The only problem seems to be they are quite thick bands. That's fine for me but no so good for my fiancée.

As for Warren James, I'm afraid they are way over our budget! We're looking for £50 -£100 Max for the pair.

I bought our wedding rings from Amazon in 2010, the cost for both rings was about £160.00. Those were 9ct White Gold rings. Both were flat court rings, so not too bulky. I know it's more than what you wanted to pay but maybe you could up the budget a bit if it means finding a ring that's comfortable for your fiancée?

Can I suggest you look online for titanium, stainless steel and other materials? Titanium is also hypoallergenic and really light to wear and you could get a pair of really comfortable rings in titanium for £100 quite easily with a bit of online shopping.

Example: linky

I have problems with most gold and virtually all silver, so I've got a jewellery box full of jewellery I can't wear any more. The rings I wear on a regular basis are stainless, tungsten, titanium and (very oddly) the one 9ct ring that I've been wearing for nearly 20 years without it upsetting my skin, despite all others bringing me out in blisters within hours.

My stainless ring, which is a really lovely square profile, was only £3.49 plus postage and I defy anybody to spot that it's not silver or white gold. The importance is that you give the ring with love and to symbolise your vows, not that it's made of a particular metal.

I originally wanted a Titanium ring with a silver inlay. But the problem was the smallest size they did was N. Found that with a lot of the Titanium rings I liked, but I think they were mainly men's rings.

In the end I couldn't find anything I liked in the right size (I'm a size L) so went for more expensive rings in the end. Looks like I should have gone on eBay to find smaller sizes!

Archived