Thurs nights starting end month £15 all in

scottwoodbur

I used to work at one, it attracts the scum who descend on the place as soon as it opens and then proceed to drink until they drop or fight. Even with the tightest security it is just a haven for the dregs.

If you came to my venue to promote a night like that i'd turn it away. Nothing but hassle from customers, licensing and probably the police as well.

Quite right. I think the powers that be would be mad to grant the OP a licence. In fact, I'm quite confident they won't.

looking at doin a night at a club £15 ticket all drinks free all night be mixed music rnb pop chart basically any decent music... be open 7pm-12.30 with free pool..... any interest

Stop talking daft and cut this stupid thread - this is just a waste of time wind up!!

looking at doin a night at a club £15 ticket all drinks free all night be mixed music rnb pop chart basically any decent music... be open 7pm-12.30 with free pool..... any interest

Think there is a mistake here..... you put the words rnb and pop chart next to 'decent music'

Tell you what, do the same with 80's Synth night, but put it up by a fiver and you will be a millionaire!

Archived