Some people should not be allowed children

At 6pm this evening I was parked on Holme Lane, sitting in my car. My sister was standing next to me facing behind me. Busy traffic, tram route. I saw about 50 yards down the street an 18 month old baby girl toddling down the dark street on her own, wobbling onto the road and back again I screamed to my sister, "Oh my God! There's a baby, go grab it!!!" She ran and picked her up and I jumped out of the car and followed. The little girl only had on a nappy, thin vest and had bare feet. We comforted her and tried to get her to point out where she'd come from, seeing how she couldn't speak. There was no adults anywhere in sight. After a couple minutes a man came strolling leisurely down the road, fag in gob, and claimed her. He didn't seem distressed at all, just said sorry and thanks and strolled off again. Whereas my heart was racing and my sister was nearly in tears, it was extremely upsetting to see a baby about 3 seconds away from being run over! What is wrong with some people??

Now thats a scary thought.... hats off shaz112 for you, and your sister being there mate.... poor little baby being out alone in that condition.

I am not sure how you can fix something as poor as this - but it needs fixing, its not fair on the baby, totally and utterly unfair.

Hmm, that's interesting because I was driving down there about 4ish and there were two little boys about 4 and 6 who were fighting with each other and appeared to be on their own. I thought they were too young to be out alone but being in the car there wasn't really long enough to check that there weren't people just around the corner or looking out of one of the doors at them. I wonder if they were from the same household?

What do you expect? There's crack of the ass crackers who are allowed to rent there who have no place being in that neighbourhood. It's a reasonable place for reasonable folk - It's because benefits reliant scrotes get to rent in an area which decent people should live in.

They should leave their council ways on their estates, and by that I mean, Stay on their estates and if they have to move out then adopt the norms of reasonable society.

What do you expect? There's crack of the ass crackers who are allowed to rent there who have no place being in that neighbourhood. It's a reasonable place for reasonable folk - It's because benefits reliant scrotes get to rent in an area which decent people should live in.

They should leave their council ways on their estates, and by that I mean, Stay on their estates and if they have to move out then adopt the norms of reasonable society.

Are you a snob by any chance..you come across as very pompous :suspect::suspect:

Archived