Some people should not be allowed children

What do you expect? There's crack of the ass crackers who are allowed to rent there who have no place being in that neighbourhood. It's a reasonable place for reasonable folk - It's because benefits reliant scrotes get to rent in an area which decent people should live in.

They should leave their council ways on their estates, and by that I mean, Stay on their estates and if they have to move out then adopt the norms of reasonable society.

I feel you have been harsh on council estates and tenants therein.My cleaner lives on such an estate and she is a very respectable type.It seems that such people do not match your expectations.Perhaps you have been forced to leave such an area due to your superior and critical attitude to the lower classes?

Maybe. Doesn't mean that I should accept council behaviour as the norm.

You Sir are an example of everything that's wrong with our society. I was brought up on a council estate and was always a victim of prejudice from people like yourself. I have made a decent life for myself not despite but as a result of my council estate background. My background taught me to have respect for everybody regardless of where they are from and for where they live.

If you believe for one minute that all council estate people behave in a particular way then you are obviously lacking a great deal of knowledge and are purely ignorant. Do yourself a favour and keep your misguided opinions to yourself.

Goon, you are the (good) minority. The majority of those living on council estates are just.....I can't say it...

Maybe. Doesn't mean that I should accept council behaviour as the norm.

Excuse me your highness but don't judge all council tenants the same way. I have worked hard all my life since I left school in 1966 as as my OH, I have lived in the same house since I was four and neither of us have been in trouble with the law and he was raised on Wybourn so stop being so holier than thou. You're not better than us despite of what you may think

Goon, you are the (good) minority. The majority of those living on council estates are just.....I can't say it...

Really? And how do you know this?

no wonder this country has gone to c--k with attitudes like these :(

Excuse me your highness but don't judge all council tenants the same way. I have worked hard all my life since I left school in 1966 as as my OH, I have lived in the same house since I was four and neither of us have been in trouble with the law and he was raised on Wybourn so stop being so holier than thou. You're not better than us despite of what you may think

Again, it's the minority that are good and decent (that come from council estates).

I would love for all of you to stroll through them on a sunny afternoon or evening and see what happens.

I'm sure you won't get many youngsters greeting you with flowers et al... :cool:

What do you expect? There's crack of the ass crackers who are allowed to rent there who have no place being in that neighbourhood. It's a reasonable place for reasonable folk - It's because benefits reliant scrotes get to rent in an area which decent people should live in.

They should leave their council ways on their estates, and by that I mean, Stay on their estates and if they have to move out then adopt the norms of reasonable society.

You = Fail.

Tarring every Council tenant with the same brush? :loopy::rant:

Archived