Some people should not be allowed children

In the area she's talking about this is in some ways a recent problem. Seems like houses round here are becoming harder to let as it used to be very unusual to have privately let houses let to social security tenants, they were normally let to students or young professionals. Increasingly recently they seem to have gone to tenants on benefits. And in my experience they tend to have a higher likelihood of being problematic although not all of them are.

There' a family in my road. They're not a problem but from talking to them none of them have ever paid into the tax system in their lives and have no intention of doing so in the future yet in a road of people who have mostly worked all their lives they have the same huose as us, a nicer car than nearly all of us (for free!) don't pay any council tax for their services and have a similar amount of disposable income to many of us and all for nothing!

It is depressing.

That's a different issue as you say they are no problem so they clearly look after their child, this is about someone suggesting that all council estate tenants are problematic. They are not.

That's a different issue as you say they are no problem so they clearly look after their child, this is about someone suggesting that all council estate tenants are problematic. They are not.

Yes, but I live in the area and as that poster said in their first reply in this area this is a fairly new problem as private lets didn't used to go to social security tenants but they appear to be doing so a lot more frequently now so we are seeing a rise in the problems that go with that.

The people in my road don't cause any problems but I do know that there are some other families who are social security tenants who've moved in relatively recently in the area who ARE causing problems in places where they didn't really exist before.

charge couples a significant amount for having more than one child, and for those on benefit an appropriate amount, dont ask what that would be

Pushing those families further into poverty and punishing the children simply for existing. Nice.

'My cleaner lives on such an estate and she is a very respectable type'

:hihi::hihi:

I know!! But even worse I have to confess my first thought was I bet he pays her in cash and she doesn't declare it! Practically everybody I've known who's done freelance domestic cleaning over the past 15 years has done it cash in hand and stayed on benefits.

I know!! But even worse I have to confess my first thought was I bet he pays her in cash and she doesn't declare it! Practically everybody I've known who's done freelance domestic cleaning over the past 15 years has done it cash in hand and stayed on benefits.

That would be the fault of the middle-classes who don't live on council estates and who illegally pay wages in cash to domestics.

Archived