What car would you buy if you had 100,000 quid to spend?

If money really was no object (and if I could persuade myself on environmental grounds to be so wasteful) then I'd probably get a Toyota Landcruiser Amazon with £35k of the money and save the rest for the fuel bills, insurance costs and road tax.

If, as I expect would really happen, I couldn't go through with buying something so completely over the top, then I'd probably get a short wheel base VW Transporter van and have it fitted out to meet my needs best, with darkened heat reflective windows, a really decent air con system and battery backup which could keep the interior at a set temperature while I left the van, and space to rest in the back that is separate from the dog's bespoke space.

Sports cars and posh things are all very well, but back problems and dog hair are great levellers and if there is no space for the dog then I'm not interested in having it.

A second hand coach would be ACE for that! You don't even need a bus licence to drive one if you are just going to the shops.

If I'm going to spend stupid money on a penis extension/ego massager, then it's going to be a beaten up, ratty, dirty penis extension.

Nearly all cars bought by men are used for penis extensions, as a man i find it hard to believe they're so many really small insecure men out there, i just don't understand why so many men think they're gonna get access to the best triangles by buying a bigger engine?

It's hard to believe because it is nonsense. :roll: Quite a lot of people spend serious money on cars for the simple reason that they are car enthusiasts!

A big yankee motorhome, then sell the house to get the cash to live on and bugger off into the sunset. Simples.......

One of my ex customers did exactly that, though she converted a coach, i wasn't at all jealous. :hihi:

Amazingly some new electric cars are not far off that. The Tesla Roadster is a true supercar in every sense. It’ll whizz you to 60mph in under four seconds and manages up to 211 miles on a charge. However, with only two seats, barely any boot and a pricetag of £88k you might need a second hand estate backup.

Why choose….. with 100K you could have a sports car and a doggy friendly car.

I've got no great wish to buy a sports car thank you- I'd much rather have a decent bike, but unfortunately I can no longer ride due to my gammy throttle arm.

If I did get a hankering for a quick blast in a sports car I'd have plenty left over to hire one for the day, then I'd get the chance to have a different one every time I wanted :)

Archived