Has anyone stayed at the Atlantis Palm hotel in Dubai?

My son is over there now and has shown a link to their firework display with the Atlantis in it ……… if you can afford it go for it ………. Cleethorpes the last time we were there we turned round and come home after 1 hour. :hihi:

As long as that whaaar your a glutton for punishment,the fish and chips might be a bit cheaper in Dubai.:hihi:

I was there at one of the restaurants today. Its amazing. Depending when you come in the year you'll be looking at £200 a night off peak and £400 on peak. I wouldn't recommend you come in August, its nearly 50 degrees and too hot to do anything, even the parachuting place shuts. Ramadan can be a bad time for visitors, but if you're in the resort it's pretty much ignored and everything is 'normal'.

All of the beaches, pools, restaurants and many other facilities are of the quality you'd expect for the price.

I was there at one of the restaurants today. Its amazing. Depending when you come in the year you'll be looking at £200 a night off peak and £400 on peak. I wouldn't recommend you come in August, its nearly 50 degrees and too hot to do anything, even the parachuting place shuts. Ramadan can be a bad time for visitors, but if you're in the resort it's pretty much ignored and everything is 'normal'.

All of the beaches, pools, restaurants and many other facilities are of the quality you'd expect for the price.

My son as gone over to see his partners parents but in July and August his partners mother was over here for that very reason.

Archived