Anyone been to Disneyworld Florida?

We've stopped at I-Drive...Quality Inn...bit of a dissapointmet, but ok for the location....a private villa in Kissimee....beautiful, and this year were stopping at Disneys Old Key West resort....never been, but reviews are excellent.....

Jayne

I've never actually stayed in Disney it's self but i heard the rooms aren't too nice, very small ect,

Disney hotel rooms are very good for what you pay. Myself and my partner have stayed in a Disney hotel two times, three this Sept: Disney All Star Music - Value, Disney Coronado Springs Resort - Moderate and Disney Port Orleans Riverside - Moderate.

Value resorts are cheaper and cater for people who have kids but we still had a great time and would stay there again.

The rooms consist or two king size beds or one queen size, breakfast table and two chairs, seperate bathroom with toilet, bath tub and shower with a sink outside of the bathroom along with t.v, coffee, phone etc...

The themeing of their (Disney) hotels are the best i've ever seen, so much thought is put into why something is there and there is ALWAYS a reason why it is there. It is never put there for the sake of it. The resturants are very good too, Victoria & Alberts located at the Grand Floridian Resort and Yachtsman Steakhouse located at the Yacht Club are excellent and require a dress code to enter. I understand that a dress code does not mean the food is great, but wait till you try the food !

You want a small room then head over to the 192 in Kissimmee or International Drive and find a cheap motel.

Archived