The Arab League, the poor man's UN

So this inept organisation (in fact, very similar to the UN in some aspects), is in Syria to stop the mass killings by the Assad regime.

They've been there for a few days, carrying clipboards, interviewing people whilst the bullets are flying overhead, and just walking around as if nothing major is happening.

What a bunch of impotent inbreds.

Then again, the members of the Arab League are dictators themselves just like Assad (so we're hardly going to see any changes on the ground soon).

You see, I feel that in you turning the middle east into a Christian vs Muslim / Arab vs Jew topic, no-one will really care when you raise a very valid point. I feel compelled to say "Not Israel this time?" or "Isn't it only Israel that kills Muslims in that region?".

I won't though. I'll say I agree with you, it seems the observers will side with the Assad regime.

So this inept organisation (in fact, very similar to the UN in some aspects), is in Syria to stop the mass killings by the Assad regime.

They've been there for a few days, carrying clipboards, interviewing people whilst the bullets are flying overhead, and just walking around as if nothing major is happening.

Then again, the members of the Arab League are dictators themselves just like Assad (so we're hardly going to see any changes on the ground soon).

i heard syria were top of the arab league.....their shooting put them there

You see, I feel that in you turning the middle east into a Christian vs Muslim / Arab vs Jew topic, no-one will really care when you raise a very valid point. I feel compelled to say "Not Israel this time?" or "Isn't it only Israel that kills Muslims in that region?".

I won't though. I'll say I agree with you, it seems the observers will side with the Assad regime.

Only the chief by the sounds of it.

The Arab League monitors in Syria expressed concern about the worsening security situation in the country, as one observer reported seeing snipers in the city of Deraa, but a day later the chief of the Arab League mission denied that the official had seen the snipers.

Only the chief by the sounds of it.

The Arab League monitors in Syria expressed concern about the worsening security situation in the country, as one observer reported seeing snipers in the city of Deraa, but a day later the chief of the Arab League mission denied that the official had seen the snipers.

Aye, I saw that on the news too. If the chief is corrupt, what says the Indians won't follow. It seems like someone, somewhere has had a word with the observers and told them to let the rest of the world know that Syria is not a corrupt country and its government absolutely does not kill citizens.

Aye, I saw that on the news too. If the chief is corrupt, what says the Indians won't follow. It seems like someone, somewhere has had a word with the observers and told them to let the rest of the world know that Syria is not a corrupt country and its government absolutely does not kill citizens.

I’m sure they will end up reporting that the suns shine out of Assad’s ass. :D

No they're not!

They are there to appraise the situation first hand, then to report back to those who make decisions. Those will then decide what to do. Probably get us to go in and clean up the mess.

Well we all know that Muslims don't criticise other Muslims no matter what they do.

yes of course

thats why weve NEVER had defectors from these countries that can never go back through fear of death for criticising the regimes

Archived