Gym- family membership + under 16's

Does anyone know of a gym that lets under 16's in anytime, especially evenings so we can all train together? We want a family membership but my son is only 14. Someone has told me that Eckington lets under 16's in, does anyone know if this is true and how much is it? Also it has to be the south of Sheffield, preferably with a swimming pool too.

If you join PureGym, I think they have a policy of no under 16s however they don't check your age, and you don't come into contact with any staff because of the nature of how it works.

No reception etc.

Plus as far as I know, it's the cheapest gym in Sheffield.

how does it work when you join then, don't you ever have contact with the staff? thank you

Yeah basically you join online, and you get a code, and when you want to go to the gym, you enter the code in at the door, and with that code the door opens.

I go quite a lot and the only people who I've seen work there are the personal trainers and you only speak to them if you want to pay them to be your personal trainer. I've been a member for a year and I've never spoken to one.

Archived