Re haycock reeney

veolia

hi all after any info on a reeney haycock born aprox 1935 lived langset road went to walkley school 1940-50 last contact 1980 she had a brother george and a sister think elsie age would be aprox 77 any help would be apreciated stuart

Hi Stuart - I couldn't find this person using the resources I have, but I can give you some information from public records. The births index confirms that a Renée Haycock was born in Sheffield in Jul-Sep 1935. The 1942 Kelly's Directory shows "Thomas Haycock, bus driver" at 261 Langsett Road. Renée evidently married Thomas B. Fisher in Sheffield in 1956, and possible children are Gary B., born 1957, Craig D., born 1963 and Tracy Lorrae, born 1969. I couldn't find any of the Fishers on recent electoral rolls, but I did find a record of a Craig D. Fisher who married Karen E. Moorby in Sheffield in 1981.

I was unable to find a likely birth entry for a sister, but a George W. Haycock was born in 1933 in Preston, with the same mother's maiden name (Murdoch) as Renée, and a George W. Haycock married Barbara M. Fletcher in Sheffield in 1952. The 2004 electoral roll shows a Barbara M. Haycock at an address in S9 - PM me if you'd like the address. Good luck in your quest!.:)

Archived