What would you have done?

What should the squad leader have done?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. What should the squad leader have done?

• Send a soldier in to remove the dog.
    • Wait for the dog to move.
    • Leave the IED and the dog alone for someone else to detonate.
    • Shoot dog before he blows up.
    • Other. (Please explain below)

I knew a woman few years back that said if she had to make a decision while driving either to avoid hitting a child or an animal she would hit the child, do you agree with that MrSmith ?

Which definition of animal are you using because in most cases humans are included?

I take that as a yes that you would do the same.

You haven't given me enough information to make the decision; you haven’t defined the animal which could include another human child.

It could be an elephant and for my own safety I wouldn’t intentionally drive into an elephant.

It’s amazing how many people are ready to condemn the soldiers for something that appears to show of them blowing up a dog-for fun, and it appears that soldiers can be heard- off camera- laughing as the animal approaches a trap that they apparently set up by themselves.

Based on this fact less statement in the daily mail they must be guilty.

They appear to have done it, the camera doesn’t show them laughing so it could be anyone and they apparently set it up, so they may not have.

In other word because they happen to be there it must have been them that set it up and laughed. I hope I don’t find myself in front of a jury made up of people that require so little evidence to form an opinion of guilt.

Archived