What would you have done?

What should the squad leader have done?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. What should the squad leader have done?

• Send a soldier in to remove the dog.
    • Wait for the dog to move.
    • Leave the IED and the dog alone for someone else to detonate.
    • Shoot dog before he blows up.
    • Other. (Please explain below)

(ME) SLIGHTLY OFF TOPIC:

I read an article recently about how sets of dolphins in two tanks who couldn't see each other were shown coloured boxes all with food in. After the first one was allowed to check the boxes out, they communicated which was the best box to the other, and they virtually always went for that one first.

Dolphins are very intelligent creatures and have developed language sets

Yes they are, if it were up to me they (and other cetaceans) would not be allowed to be held in captivity.

which can be used to communicate philosophical concepts.
I'm not sure it goes that far.

Saying 'Oi Dave, there's food in the red box' isn't quite 'I think, therefore I am' is it?

I'm glad to see your as biased as ever. We'll see you defending rapists and terrorists next... oh, we already have!

No you haven't. Quote anything I've ever written which illustrates the claim you're making.

If you're unable to do so, you are self evidently making it up.

No you haven't. Quote anything I've ever written which illustrates the claim you're making.

If you're unable to do so, you are self evidently making it up.

I just watch the things you defend and those you condemn. The pattern is self evident as many are already aware on here!

You may not say certain things outright, but in your actions lies the truth!

Where's Mel The Bel, he should be here making sure people aren't tarring all Americans with the same brush... or does he only do that for certain groups!

Who has said anything about Americans? I think you're the first person to use the word.

No-one has been tarring all Americans with the same brush. As ridiculous as Mel can be sometimes, you've got no grounds for calling him out on this occasion.

Saying 'Oi Dave, there's food in the red box' isn't quite 'I think, therefore I am' is it?

:P

Not that example no, but other tests do yes. Tests for self preservation and group leadership for instance can prove such things. Even the (not with dolphins probably) smudge on your face in the mirror test is about self awareness.

Archived