Is UK tax law the same as the following..

If you want to live in this place without taxes, then go move to some country ruled by warlords, you'll soon find that the alternative is far worse!

Now that's the whole point of the question.

Excellent, you have just elevated to amoeba.

...I guess you didn't watch the film..pity.

I couldn't be bothered to watch the film. Why should I?

If you've got a point to make, put it into words and lay out your argument.

If you want people to read an argument propounded by somebody else, you're probably wasting your time.

I failed to see the point

I guessed you would

Anyone any idea of the complexities of tax law in this country. One could argue that Americans are dumb for being fed a line..my concern now is how dumb am I for following the same line...possibly.

This is not an anti-American thread..in fact the opposite, as certain American individuals (patriots) have brought it to my attention.

My concern is...does the UK tax law resemble that of US tax law on exchange of labour...if that's the case then it seems from the film that the law does not exist. You've defended a law which doesn't exist on services and defence...watch the film, none of your taxes goes on any of these services.

If we like you are paying taxes that isn't required by law then yes..we are as dumb...if not dumber because it seems certain Americans...even at a very high level are fighting a system which is by nature fascist. We it seems are not. Then again we may have to pay on labour because a law explicitly states we have to...that was the initial question.

If you want people to read an argument propounded by somebody else, you're probably wasting your time.

Do you or have you paid tax when the requirement for it doesn't exist...legally?

If so why didn't you offer more?

:huh:We are all somebody else.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/America:_Freedom_to_Fascism

Federal income tax issues and interviews in the film

Through interviews with various individuals including former IRS agents, Russo sets forth the tax protester argument that, "there is no law requiring an income tax", and that the personal income tax is illegally enforced to support the activities of the Federal Reserve System.

One of the listed stars of the film, Irwin Schiff, was sentenced on February 24, 2006 to 13 years and 7 months in prison for tax evasion and ordered to pay over $4.2 million in restitution.[3] In pre-sentencing documents filed with the court, Schiff's lawyers had argued that he had a mental disorder related to his beliefs about taxation.[4] Initially, the film portrays Mr. Schiff as a tax expert, though his qualifications and those of many other individuals in the film are not mentioned. Later in the film, Russo reveals that Schiff has been imprisoned.

Made a bit of a loss too...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0772153/

Who led you to this deluded rubbish?

And that has what to do with the question? Money = credibility?

Because the whole thing is anti-zionist propaganda.

He's even against womens lib!

But the quote shows what type of people he had on arguing the case he is presenting... without fact!

Archived