Is UK tax law the same as the following..

You're making no argument and asking no questions...go play with spooky 1 n 2.

And you've been brainwashed into pushing this drivel... worst of all, you believe it!

The whole thing has been discredited, it's only believed and pushed by conspiracy theorists and Muslim extremists. Which one are you?

Because the whole thing is anti-zionist propaganda.

He's even against womens lib!

But the quote shows what type of people he had on arguing the case he is presenting... without fact!

I don't care if he's the distant related great grandchild of Hitler.

"Type of people"?

Like Irs officials? Jury members. senators?

You still haven't made any attempt to answer the question....Is income tax legal? Don't bullcrap with "sharia" or "jews" or any other crap. Answer the question and link to any document which states that the US constitution requires by law it's citizens to pay tax on labour. Once you've done that see if you are also paying tax illegally..maybe you don't pay tax. Sorry.

I don't care if he's the distant related great grandchild of Hitler.

"Type of people"?

Like Irs officials? Jury members. senators?

You still haven't made any attempt to answer the question....Is income tax legal? Don't bullcrap with "sharia" or "jews" or any other crap. Answer the question and link to any document which states that the US constitution requires by law it's citizens to pay tax on labour. Once you've done that see if you are also paying tax illegally..maybe you don't pay tax. Sorry.

You don't understand do..., oh no, you obviously do and are just pushing your extremist agenda!

And you've been brainwashed into pushing this drivel... worst of all, you believe it!

I neither believe nor disbelieve, I've only just come across it..I'm asking questions and you're making a nonce of yourself.

The whole thing has been discredited, it's only believed and pushed by conspiracy theorists and Muslim extremists. Which one are you?

Ah, I see, you just can't get it from between your teeth can you. Surprising as you probably only have one...Bubba.

I neither believe nor disbelieve, I've only just come across it..I'm asking questions and you're making a nonce of yourself.

Yes, just like those other Muslim extremists who've been told to peddle it.

Ah, I see, you just can't get it from between your teeth can you. Surprising as you probably only have one...Bubba.

You are odd!

You still haven't made any attempt to answer the question....

Did you miss the quote I provided about the financial expert from the film who was imprisoned for 13 years for tax evasion, told to pay over $4 million in restitution and that his legal team used mental orders concerning tax paranoia as a defence...

see

Carry on by all means, you do make me larf!

Did you miss the quote I provided about the financial expert from the film who was imprisoned for 13 years for tax evasion, told to pay over $4 million in restitution and that his legal team used mental orders concerning tax paranoia as a defence...

No I didn't. Did you misunderstand the question I asked?

"Answer the question and link to any document which states that the US constitution requires by law it's citizens to pay tax on labour".

C'mon spooky...there's a reward for the 1st to show it. Even the IRS can't claim that one. :roll:

No I didn't. Did you misunderstand the question I asked?

"Answer the question and link to any document which states that the US constitution requires by law it's citizens to pay tax on labour".

C'mon spooky...there's a reward for the 1st to show it. Even the IRS can't claim that one. :roll:

How droll you are!

You'll notice how their argument was dismissed and that blokey ended up in prison! How much simpler can I explain it to you?

Anyway, good night chasing your own tail...

How droll you are!

You'll notice how their argument was dismissed and that blokey ended up in prison! How much simpler can I explain it to you?

Anyway, good night chasing your own tail...

Bless. = fail.

Archived