Is UK tax law the same as the following..

Which question was that? - I don't see any question aimed at me.

If you'd like me to answer the question below

I'm glad to oblige.

The United States (like [The Queen in] Parliament) can make any law it desires. Laws passed in the US are subject to scrutiny to ensure that they comply with the provisions of the US Constitution.

The US Constitution does not specifically authorise the Federal Government to raise a tax on income, but it certainly does authorise the government to levy taxes.

Section 7 details the procedure they must follow to raise taxes:

1: All Bills for raising Revenue shall originate in the House of Representatives; but the Senate may propose or concur with Amendments as on other Bills.

Bills for raising Revenue. Bills authorising Taxes.

Section 6 requires the government to raise taxes. It says:

1: The Senators and Representatives shall receive a Compensation for their Services, to be ascertained by Law, and paid out of the Treasury of the United States...

If you're going to pay money out of the treasury, you have to get money into it first.

Taxes.

Section 8 is even more direct:

Section 8

1: The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;...

It doesn't mention a tax on income specifically, but nor does it prohibit such a tax.

Good post Rupert but I fear your words of wisdon are wasted on skinz. He's just on another yank and "zionist fascist" bashing mission

And you've been brainwashed into pushing this drivel... worst of all, you believe it!

The whole thing has been discredited, it's only believed and pushed by conspiracy theorists and Muslim extremists. Which one are you?

Actually plenty of the film is easily corroborated. But then you haven't seen it, so you're not really in a position to comment.

Actually plenty of the film is easily corroborated. But then you haven't seen it, so you're not really in a position to comment.

How did you work that out?

I have provided reference to evidence of the part in question was discredited.

As to the reviews I have read and seen, I don't want to waste almost 2 hours watching it. But I did start, but then all that fascist stuff about Zionism and Jews, it sort of put me off.

How did you work that out?

I have provided reference to evidence of the part in question was discredited.

As to the reviews I have read and seen, I don't want to waste almost 2 hours watching it.

Take other peoples word for it, good strategy.

But I did start, but then all that fascist stuff about Zionism and Jews, it sort of put me off.

At what point does the "fascist stuff about Zionism and Jews" come in? I watched the whole thing, and don't remember it.

Of course I may have been distracted, been making tea etc, so you just give me the timecode where the film starts with "fascist stuff about Zionism and Jews", and I'll happily concede the point.

And you're telling me to watch it.

No, you asserted that:

I did start [watching it], but then all that fascist stuff about Zionism and Jews, it sort of put me off.

And I was asking when "all that fascist stuff about Zionism and Jews" appeared in the film - somewhere near the beginning because you claim you "did start" watching it. I was simply asking where "all that fascist stuff about Zionism and Jews" appears in the film, as I must have missed it.

So you're saying you agree and think it's right that the US is fascist?

Am I?

Where did I say that precisely?

the op is essentially right.

The law in this country says a man should not be taxed on his labour but only on his earnings.

Earnings = profit made from money ie intrest from loans/savings etc etc.

We are unlawfully taxed on our labour which is actually a form of exchange;

time and effort in exchange for money.

however being a part of a society means obeying its rules and statutes of which many are to do with taxes.

Just because you live on the british isles does not automatically mean you should pay tax on your 'sweat' income.

being part of the UK does.

No, you asserted that:

And I was asking when "all that fascist stuff about Zionism and Jews" appeared in the film - somewhere near the beginning because you claim you "did start" watching it. I was simply asking where "all that fascist stuff about Zionism and Jews" appears in the film, as I must have missed it.

Here this will show you the thinking behind it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Axz6xkWowZk

Am I?

Where did I say that precisely?

By agreeing with it.

Here this will show you the thinking behind it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Axz6xkWowZk

So no answer on where "all that fascist stuff about Zionism and Jews" is at the beginning of the film, despite claiming to have started watching it?

By agreeing with it.

Let's recap:

Q. Where did I say that precisely?

A. By agreeing with it.

You're not actually making sense.

If you want to know what I think of the film, you only have to scroll up half a page:

It's a bit of a mish mash tbh. Plenty of it stands up to scrutiny, but then it's hardly news either. Plenty more of it has absorbed the trope of "truther" as if any of the information contained within was exclusive, secret or unknown. The rest is padding, eschatological wingnut theories, and repetition.

Archived