Wedding Days shop - Chesterfield Road

Hi,

Does anyone know if this shop has closed? It used to be one of my favourites to peer in when driving passed, and I've just been waiting until I can go and try some dresses on...drove by today and it's empty!! There looks to be a sign in the window but I couldn't read it as I Watson the car.

Can anyone shed any light?

x

Hi,

Does anyone know if this shop has closed? It used to be one of my favourites to peer in when driving passed, and I've just been waiting until I can go and try some dresses on...drove by today and it's empty!! There looks to be a sign in the window but I couldn't read it as I Watson the car.

Can anyone shed any light?

x

We have been to another bridal shop today who have told us that its gone bust, they are helping the brides who ordered Ronald Joyce dresses from them.:(

Hehe "Watson" translates to "was in", can't believe you're not down with the auto correct lingo :P

Hmm mixed messages about what has happened, I'll keep a look out and hope it re-opens!

Nickstar, we're they nice when you got your dress? I'm a bit nervous about looking, I'm not a dressy person!

x

Hehe "Watson" translates to "was in", can't believe you're not down with the auto correct lingo :P

Hmm mixed messages about what has happened, I'll keep a look out and hope it re-opens!

Nickstar, we're they nice when you got your dress? I'm a bit nervous about looking, I'm not a dressy person!

x

You will be waiting a long time, its definatley gone bust, there was a bride in the shop who had lost her deposit with them and is having to pay again for another dress...sorry :(

I ordered my bridesmaid dresses from Wedding Days and was informed on the 29th December that they had gone into receivership. I managed to get the dresses direct from the supplier without paying the deposit again. If anyone has placed an order, I'd contact the receivers who are Abbey Taylor Ltd on 0114 2922402 x

Archived