Why do so many people hate our protesters?

A contradiction. You can't know anything until you know the outcome. The only way everyone can vote Cameron to be PM is in a ballot.

I only get to pick which person represents me in Parliament. Ignoring the council, that has been my 1 single vote for my entire life.

It’s not a contradiction at all; you know beforehand that a vote for your party MP is also a vote for your party leader to become PM.

Nonsense. They're highly effective; we get what we choose. That some people don't bother to choose, is not a fault of the system; nor is the fact that they may end up with something they don't like.

We don't always get what we choose though. Gordon Brown installed as PM for example. Or do you remember the protests over the hunting ban?

Protest is a democratic right and a valuable one. It's like a pressure release valve in many ways. And also a barometer of government performance.

It's good. You'd miss it if it went.

We don't always get what we choose though. Gordon Brown installed as PM for example. Or do you remember the protests over the hunting ban?

Protest is a democratic right and a valuable one. It's like a pressure release valve in many ways. And also a barometer of government performance.

It's good. You'd miss it if it went.

The problem with that though is that the majority of people that vote conservative don't have the free time to stand around protesting, whist the people that vote Labour usually have all the time in the world to stand about protesting..

no they didnt

Really under the system we have they did, everyone new that there was a strong likelihood of a coalition before they voted, if they didn't then they need to learn a bit about the system before they take part. It was on the news daily before the vote about the possibility of a coalition.

Really under the system we have they did, everyone new that there was a strong likelihood of a coalition before they voted, if they didn't then they need to learn a bit about the system before they take part. It was on the news daily before the vote about the possibility of a coalition.

rubbish nobody told me

Archived