Why don't the unemployed start their own businesses?

Fine then, move the stinking market over there and forbid the company to trade with the UK in any means what-so-ever. Strip the owners/manager of their British nationality (if they are anyway) and forbid them to ever set foot in the UK again, in fact if they want to see their rotten family, send them out too ... what comes around goes around.

I presume that there are no foreign goods in your household then, or do you just preach the gospel without actualy practicing what you preach.

:huh:

Do you feel better now?

So what you mean is you like to bully other people around, but when it could possibly affect you it's no longer a good idea. It's crap to get a taste of your own medicine isn't it?

Oh yes! The internet! No one ever lost money starting an Internet Company did they?!

Oh wait....

There are thousands of companies trading on the internet...if everyone took your view of things no company would ever be started anywhere..just an observation...

See that's quite the salient point though isn't it?

If there's 'a number' of them already in business, it probably wouldn't make it very viable for many more people to take that route as their market share would be minimal.

And that goes for quite a few unskilled jobs, window cleaning, car washing; you can only have so many.

Just because there are many at it doesnt mean you shouldnt have a go yourself. There is always room to be No1.

So why are so many people who have jobs contemptuous of the business that they work for?
Because people with that sort of mindset are just too stupid to understand what is involved in running and setting up a company.

So what you mean is you like to bully other people around, but when it could possibly affect you it's no longer a good idea. It's crap to get a taste of your own medicine isn't it?

What are you talking about, who have I bullied? What could affect me? And what medicine are you talking about? You have completely lost me with this post.

Prior to taking an early retirement package I was offered a deal that sounded very tempting. Use my own desk in the office I was employed in, service my own client bank, paying no rent, rates, phone etc (they were after my qualifications, as and when required). I stopped counting when the cost of insurance, regulation, professional fees and accountancy reached £15K p/a.

Archived