Any sporting events/tournaments this year?

I have a great proposition for event organisers who are looking for an event photographer. We have been established a couple of months and have already secured a great contract with Holiday Inn! we did their xmas party nights and were a huge success!

If you would like to PM about an event you have regarding sport wise, I will happily help you out and give you what you need!

We have the ability to print on location and provide a gazebo to set up in a corner to which you will be able to view shots of the event!

anyhow let me know or if you know any let me no

Ta :)

I have a great proposition for event organisers who are looking for an event photographer. We have been established a couple of months and have already secured a great contract with Holiday Inn! we did their xmas party nights and were a huge success!

If you would like to PM about an event you have regarding sport wise, I will happily help you out and give you what you need!

We have the ability to print on location and provide a gazebo to set up in a corner to which you will be able to view shots of the event!

anyhow let me know or if you know any let me no

Ta :)

AFK Superleague

Commonwealth championship Thai and Kickboxing.

Sat 25th February.

Archived