How to put the romance back into a relationship

Oh NOooooooo!!! The initial 'wow' may fade but there's no excuse not to keep making an effort for each other AND it's NEVER OK to come in and have a dump while a lady's in the bath!!

...........maybe that's why I'm single!! hahahaha!

Totally agree. [not thats the reason your single,the bit before:D]

You can't. Thats the honest answer. Once the initial flames of lust and infatuation die down its time to get down to the business of being friends and forging a proper relationship. Forget romance, put the Disney movies down. Its not going to happen. Romance is a pointless, fatuous, Hollywood concept with no basis in reality.

Theres only one way to tell if someone loves you. If they are in the bath and you come in and sit on the toilet to talk to them and while you're there have a quick dump and they don't mind. Thats love.

Forget hearts and flowers and weekends away thats not grounded in reality. Relationships are made by little things. If he remembers you have 2 sugars in your coffee and HP on your bacon sandwich then your doing well.

I have been told i cant do a poo while she is in the bath....if I do im going through a small bathroom window ...... and what if she hates sugar in her coffee?

I have been told i cant do a poo while she is in the bath....if I do im going through a small bathroom window ...... and what if she hates sugar in her coffee?

Women prefer plastic ducks in the bath.So a shoal of brown fish is not advisable.

Archived