Renault Megane/Scenic key repair

I dont have the £150 + the reprogramming fee so i need to find somone who can fix them.

Unless i can buy one from ebay and get it reprogrammed??

Anmyone know of a place in sheffield that can fix my key or sell a second hand one so i can get it reprogrammed??

• 1 year later...

If you are having problems with your display reading "Steering Locked or Steering not locked". We offer a repair/refurbish or replace, for these steering locks and keys. We also repair key remotes for Meganes and Clios along with offeriing a repair service on the key cards. Ring us on 0191-4166337 for a price or to discuss. Or email tom@washingtonae.wanadoo.co.uk with your request

• 2 months later...

Hi Glynn, we have two Renault Scenic Keycards that are both not working correctly. One isn't recognised by the car to start it and the other won't open the doors as it keeps saying the battery needs changing! Obviously we have tried this with no success. What would be the cost of having them both repaired? I am unable to pm you as I am new to the forum.

Cheers

Rich

• 3 months later...
  • 6 years later...