Shouty tram woman was in court today too

Shes not getting any verdict other than guilty.

Simple as.

No way would any judge want to irritate the 'ethnics' and give them another reason to riot and blame poverty.

That’s down to the jury and is probably the reason she has opted for trial by jury; I wonder if she was acting on advice and I wouldn't mind being a juror on this one.

That’s down to the jury and is probably the reason she has opted for trial by jury; I wonder if she was acting on advice and I wouldn't mind being a juror on this one.

Me too.

Out of interest, what do you think the black to white ratio will be on the jury?

i bet a white jury would convict her faster than a foreign jury, such is the widespread lefty loony student type tree hugging hippy type - sad sad sad they can't see the woods for the trees

An interesting article about jury selection, this bit stood out and by now I would imagine most people have already decided either way.

This method is used to make sure jurors have no prejudgements regarding the case.

Archived