Shouty tram woman was in court today too

Dont.........

Actually I do feel sorry for you. You'll always be bitter about life's perceived injustices. You'll never be happy. The fact that your politics disgust me makes no difference. Try accepting that life's not black and white and that someone not having the same racial background to you isn't a deliberate insult to your identity. You may feel more relaxed about life. You only get one so it's better to be philosophical and happy than bigotted and frustrated.

Actually I do feel sorry for you. .

Again.

Dont.

You'll never be happy. .

Im quite happy now which is no mean feat considering.

The fact that your politics disgust me makes no difference. .

Ditto. But unlike you i dont mind try to force my opinions on others.

Try accepting that life's not black and white

I know.

My brown skin tells me that:rolleyes:

You may feel more relaxed about life.

I do, thanks :)

You only get one so it's better to be philosophical and happy than bigotted and frustrated.

Look in the mirror the next time you say that.;)

One law for all, applied equally. Not one law for Whites another for non whites and or none Christians. What's wrong with that?

it will never be one law for all - look at those 4 somalian muslims hate crime against that white english girl, kicking her to within an inch of her life then laughed their way out of court scot free, lets see what emma west gets, then we will see that the 'one law for all' does not exist once and for all :|

Archived