Shouty tram woman was in court today too

it will never be one law for all - look at those 4 somalian muslims hate crime against that white english girl, kicking her to within an inch of her life then laughed their way out of court scot free, lets see what emma west gets, then we will see that the 'one law for all' does not exist once and for all :|

True. She has already been punished more than those 4.

exactly. I mean there's videos of youths brandishing knives and guns on the streets up on youtube. I'd like to think that if they were brought to the attention of the police and the people could be identified that they would be prosecuted.

they are, and yes if/ when identified, the videos are taken down/ other action taken against the perpetrator. Remember the furore around the postcode gangs' videos of the "soljas" (cretins) posing and acting all tough with guns? they were taken down.

The mob wasn't on the tram. The people on the tram behaved extremely reasonably given the circumstances and perhaps better than some commentators because, despite the fact she was having a very offensive rant, she had a child with her and it was quite obvious that she wasn't all there.

The mob I'm talking about are those online and in the media who have hounded her and publicly villified her without even the luxury of a trial and a fair hearing to establish exactly what happened in what circumstances. Her being remanded was massively overharsh and was a result of the outcry, but that outcry was based on a short video clip with no background information on the circumstances particularly this womans mental health.

Ahhh, so she was not baited and harassed into that massive rant by this 'mob' that you keep going on about as the mob does not actually exist!

Nice work, she should hire you as her defense lawyer!

Ahhh, so she was not baited and harassed into that massive rant by this 'mob' that you keep going on about as the mob does not actually exist!

Nice work, she should hire you as her defense lawyer!

I did not anywhere in any of my posts claim she was baited by a mob into her rant and I do not believe the people on the tram acted as a mob.

The mob came about when the video was posted online and an online witch hunt against her took place exposing her to the mob summary justice of threats, public humiliation and ridicule and real exposure to potential danger without even the luxury of a trial. People were calling for her to be shot in front of her children and tortured.

I think it's abundantly clear which mob I'm referring to and you are deliberately misunderstanding.

With regards race, I'll throw this into the mix.

In the summer, millions of britans go abroad for their holidays, and why do they go? they go to get a suntan.

Yes, they go abroad to get brown skin.

So on that basis, there is no racism towards non whites, because if there was people would take their summer holidays in cold climates.

I will also put into the mix I have never suffered racial abuse when I have returned from my summer holidays

it will never be one law for all - look at those 4 somalian muslims hate crime against that white english girl, kicking her to within an inch of her life then laughed their way out of court scot free, lets see what emma west gets, then we will see that the 'one law for all' does not exist once and for all :|

It's a funny old world, some it seems are just born to get away with things...

Remand kids taken off her, violent criminals do not have that happen. :huh: until found guilty. I hope she sticks to her guns and goes for jury trial.

Why would you consider bringing your kids up to believe that one race is superior to another not being a form child abuse?

Most people gain racist traits from their parents, and if she's behaving like this then I think it's probably better for the kids to be found a home teaching more tolerant values.

Archived