Shouty tram woman was in court today too

Dianne Abbott wasn't abusing people on public transport. It isn't her views that Shouty Tram Woman was arrested for, it was the manner in which she expressed them.

Diane Abbott is an MP, so that makes her twittering faux pas worse, you don't know the state of that tram womans mind, she looked drugged up to me, no comparison in that respect, the media and lefty outcry is nowhere to be seen over Dianne Abbott, who should resign just for being so stupid :thumbsup:

Diane Abbott is an MP, so that makes her twittering faux pas worse

I find it hard to agree that writing something on the internet is worse than a Public Order Offence. Just my opinion. If I read something abusive here then I can turn the computer off. I wouldn't have that option if I was on the tram and it was being shouted in my ear.

It's nice to see the "she might be mad/sad/drugged/having a bad day/a bit grumpy" guess work make a return though.

I find it hard to agree that writing something on the internet is worse than a Public Order Offence. Just my opinion. If I read something abusive here then I can turn the computer off. I wouldn't have that option if I was on the tram and it was being shouted in my ear.

It's nice to see the "she might be mad/sad/drugged/having a bad day/a bit grumpy" guess work make a return though.

Well that would suit you, easy to pick on someone in the usual left wing witch hunting manner and even lock them up for their own safety, but hey if your a black politician an apology will suffice. A racist is a racist does it matter how things are said, shouted, tweeted ???

The left wing media are making little of the Dianne Abbott story and her party will leave it be unless others make a song and dance about it, like they would if it was the other way round !!

but hey if your a black politician an apology will suffice. A racist is a racist does it matter how things are said, shouted, tweeted ???

I never said an apology would suffice. You're projecting something onto me that does not exist. This thread is not about Dianne Abbott.

I never said an apology would suffice. You're projecting something onto me that does not exist. This thread is not about Dianne Abbott.

Your right it's not about Dianne Abbott it's about a mad woman who spouted off on a tram who got witch hunted by the media and their lefty thinking ilk, who was then sent down for her own safety because of death threats, let's get things in perspective for a change eh :thumbsup:

Indeed. No evidence she was mad, and sent down for a Public Order Offence. The only reason anybody can be locked up is if they have broken a law.

No evidence she wasn't either, trial by youtube, and if that rant deserved her getting locked up then there is a lot of people getting away with worse crimes, like I said perspective :thumbsup:

Well that would suit you, easy to pick on someone in the usual left wing witch hunting manner and even lock them up for their own safety, but hey if your a black politician an apology will suffice. A racist is a racist does it matter how things are said, shouted, tweeted ???

The left wing media are making little of the Dianne Abbott story and her party will leave it be unless others make a song and dance about it, like they would if it was the other way round !!

You obviously haven't had a look at the Guardian article at

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2012/jan/05/diane-abbott-accused-racism-twitter.

Nearly 1,700 comments to date.

Archived