Shouty tram woman was in court today too

I read bail was initially denied to Emma West "for her own protection", with death threats having been made. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't threatening to kill somebody, worse than just being rude or offensive? As of yet, I've not heard of the police investigating or anybody appearing in court for threatening to kill Emma West.

Again.

Dont.

Im quite happy now which is no mean feat considering.

Ditto. But unlike you i dont mind try to force my opinions on others.

I know.

My brown skin tells me that:rolleyes:

I do, thanks :)

Look in the mirror the next time you say that.;)

My Bold=

If someone has brown skin it doesn't mean they can't be a racist or a bigot.

Well, after expected racially biased response to yesterdays news about Dianne Abbot and the reasoning many gave, well unless this woman has a proven track record of more than 4 other examples of racism, then she should get off totally free.

it will never be one law for all - look at those 4 somalian muslims hate crime against that white english girl, kicking her to within an inch of her life then laughed their way out of court scot free, lets see what emma west gets, then we will see that the 'one law for all' does not exist once and for all :|

Spot on the button, in any event the Police are scared of entering New Addington. It makes South Armagh look like Center Parcs - and we all know how the Police enjoy kicking the weak. The last copper in Addo land got killed.

it will never be one law for all - look at those 4 somalian muslims hate crime against that white english girl, kicking her to within an inch of her life then laughed their way out of court scot free, lets see what emma west gets, then we will see that the 'one law for all' does not exist once and for all :|

My Bold=

She wasn't kicked to within an inch of her life.

All four women pleaded guilty to the charge of actual bodily harm, and it is not uncommon for a guilty plea to result in lenience in sentencing.

Owl's statement that had the race of the attacker and victim been reversed, the sentencing would have been harsher is highly dubious. Take, for example, the disproportionate effects of stop and search on ethnic minorities, or the harsh judgements handed down to young Muslims for public order offences committed during demonstrations against the Israeli offensive on Gaza in December 2009 – January 2010.

Or to use examples more directly related to the question of inversing ethnic identities and comparing the judges’ decisions – take the case of the four men who were given suspended sentences for their drunken attack on a mosque in Scunthorpe last month, or the community service sentence given to a young white teenager who committed a religiously aggravated attack on a Muslim police officer.

Did any of these cases merit howls from owls on the justice system and its upholding equality under the law? The answer is, of course, no.

All four women pleaded guilty to the charge of actual bodily harm, and it is not uncommon for a guilty plea to result in lenience in sentencing.

Owl's statement that had the race of the attacker and victim been reversed, the sentencing would have been harsher is highly dubious. Take, for example, the disproportionate effects of stop and search on ethnic minorities, or the harsh judgements handed down to young Muslims for public order offences committed during demonstrations against the Israeli offensive on Gaza in December 2009 – January 2010.

Or to use examples more directly related to the question of inversing ethnic identities and comparing the judges’ decisions – take the case of the four men who were given suspended sentences for their drunken attack on a mosque in Scunthorpe last month, or the community service sentence given to a young white teenager who committed a religiously aggravated attack on a Muslim police officer.

Did any of these cases merit howls from owls on the justice system and its upholding equality under the law? The answer is, of course, no.

What on earth is a MUSLIM POLICE OFFICER ?

Archived