Shouty tram woman was in court today too

My Bold=

She wasn't kicked to within an inch of her life.

not for want of trying son, and also throw in a couple of lets kill the white b***h, then they get off - laughable, predictable but laughable one law for one and one for the other if ever i saw it, anybody who disagrees must get back on their spaceship and go back to planet zog !

not for want of trying son, and also throw in a couple of lets kill the white b***h, then they get off - laughable, predictable but laughable one law for one and one for the other if ever i saw it, anybody who disagrees must get back on their spaceship and go back to planet zog !

They didn't "get off" with anything,in fact their puniushment was harsher than the other examples I quoted, that you ignored.

I hope that the Iranians launch their rubbish little Silkworm missiles onto the Straits of Hormuz, our lads need a good cruise launch exercise. I wish that they would put the 'real deal' on the warheads though. I need a good laugh. :hihi:

harsh mate harsh :hihi::hihi:

you're not english - you're not english - you're not english, what i saw her saying was right none of em were english, 'britain is nothing now' is open to argument, why is she being charged with threatening behaviour did she threaten anybody ?

Let's say you get on a tram in Cairo and a muslim shouts "Get out of this country, you don't belong here, go back to whitey-land", the muslim then swears in front of your child.

You would have no problem with that? You wouldn't want charges to follow?

Let's say you get on a tram in Cairo and a muslim shouts "Get out of this country, you don't belong here, go back to whitey-land", the muslim then swears in front of your child.

I would just pay the Egyptian Policeman off, as is the tradition in Cairo.

she was only saying what a lot of people think anyway, everything she said was true, it was just how she said it and of course she was swearing out aloud which is very wrong :)

besides you wouldn't find me in cairo - isn't that where a coach load of western tourists got machine gunned to death ? as they say actions speak louder than words, nothing much louder than a kalishnikov for people visiting cairo :|

Archived