Shouty tram woman was in court today too

to be honest I could see her being taken into remand for her own safety. Also if the rumours of mental health issues were true then there is another good reason for keeping her detained. If she is detained then of course her kids have to go somewhere.

Good point.

Neither, it should have been ignored by the passengers and at the most she should have received a caution from the police.

Why should they have ignored it?

I wouldn't have ignored it had I been there - would you?

Surely people have the right to intervene and ask her to shut up - her behaviour was agressive, abusive and thoroughly out of order.

Neither, it should have been ignored by the passengers and at the most she should have received a caution from the police.

If you are saying her behaviour was not worthy of censure, that strongly implies that you see nothing wrong with it; is that what you're saying?

Surely people have the right to intervene and ask her to shut up - her behaviour was agressive, abusive and thoroughly out of order.

Yes I would have ignored it, all they did by responding was aggravate the situation and made it last longer than it would have.

What would you have done???

If you are saying her behaviour was not worthy of censure, that strongly implies that you see nothing wrong with it; is that what you're saying?

I see bad behaviour all the time, some significantly worse than her behaviour but I wouldn't censure it. There are many members on here that are far worse with their abuse than she was, but they aren’t censured.

I see bad behaviour all the time, some significantly worse than her behaviour but I wouldn't censure it. There are many members on here that are far worse with their abuse than she was, but they aren’t censured.

Nonsense. If that's true, it would be really easy for you to provide an example wouldn't it?

But you can't - because stuff that's deemed beyond the pale is removed and bans issued.

Archived