Shouty tram woman was in court today too

They would probably just look at you and laugh.

Now, if they were to shout "Allahu Akbar", then you could be sure that they were affirming their belief that "God is greatest". Maybe they just got a call telling something pleasant had happened.

There's nothing particularly threatening (for you, or other bystanders) about it.

Yes I bet that's exactly what they thought.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/nigeria/8998421/20-killed-as-Nigerian-gunmen-attack-Christian-mourners.html

I believe that most people are racist to some extent. Even those who frequent this forum and feel the need attack racist behaviour. A closer look will show that they, the white posters, are racist, against their own race.

No amount of legislation, punishment or education will stop humans from being racist, its a natural feeling. They will just make people behave in a more none racist way and not actually be less racist. They will always have racist thoughts or share racist views with people they trust. They won't say these things in public though.

To say that its possible to change a person from being a racist to being a none racist is like trying to make a human being not like the smell of freshly baked bread..

Furthermore, I feel the whites are the least racist race on earth...

I believe that most people are racist to some extent. Even those who frequent this forum and feel the need attack racist behaviour. A closer look will show that they, the white posters, are racist, against their own race.

No amount of legislation, punishment or education will stop humans from being racist, its a natural feeling. They will just make people behave in a more none racist way and not actually be less racist. They will always have racist thoughts or share racist views with people they trust. They won't say these things in public though.

To say that its possible to change a person from being a racist to being a none racist is like trying to make a human being not like the smell of freshly baked bread..

Absolute nonsense, from start to finish. This is just the kind of crap that racists try to convince themselves is true in order to justify their racism.

Considering patterns by groups of race is, yes quite natural, but rarely the case so the mind should discount it and move on.

Just goes to show that we do not have freedom of speach in our society.

This lady may have said offencive comments, but in a so called free speach society she would be able to say such things no matter how offencive. Like the other people would have the right to react with suitable comments too.

I think a lot of people misinterpet viewpoints as racisium on this forum?

Someone who may take the viewpoint that the resources of this country should be priorities for the indigenios population constantly get shouted down as been racist.

Someone who may take the viewpoint that the resources of this country should be priorities for the indigenios population constantly get shouted down as been racisit.

That is racist.

Treating people differently because of their ethnicity is the definition of racism.

Just goes to show that we do not have freedom of speach in our society.

This lady may have said offencive comments, but in a so called free speach society she would be able to say such things no matter how offencive.

Well, no, because the right to not be offended by other people being idiots takes precedence. Otherwise you'd have that mad hook-handed one-eyed mullah shouting his balderdash all over the shop.

Well, no, because the right to not be offended by other people being idiots takes precedence. Otherwise you'd have that mad hook-handed one-eyed mullah shouting his balderdash all over the shop.

He was inciting people to actual actions to harm others, not just airing general debate.

Archived