Shouty tram woman was in court today too

Some people are very touchy alately, Stan Collimore has got someone arrested now for saying something on Twitter...

Actually someone got himself arrested for making racist comments on twitter. Blaming Collymore for that is like saying 30 million war dead were responsible for some Nazis going on trial at Nuremburg.

Yes I did, they would march with the EDL for the same reason..I also said I prefer the EDL to the Taliban...:o

I find it strange that you ignore the issue of the EDL having a paedophile in a senior position just because you think the Taliban are worse. Most people reject both. Being pro-EDL is a positive choice, not a default choice simply because you think they're better than another bunch of criminal crackpots. You don't have to be pro-EDL just because you're anti-something else. That's the old my enemy's enemy is my friend argument. When your enemy's enemy has a paedophile at the top that argument should fall down. If not, you're just being complacent towards paedophilia.

I find it strange that you ignore the issue of the EDL having a paedophile in a senior position just because you think the Taliban are worse. Most people reject both. Being pro-EDL is a positive choice, not a default choice simply because you think they're better than another bunch of criminal crackpots. You don't have to be pro-EDL just because you're anti-something else. That's the old my enemy's enemy is my friend argument. When your enemy's enemy has a paedophile at the top that argument should fall down. If not, you're just being complacent towards paedophilia.

I've voted Labour and Tory before, John, and hated the leadership, one votes for the party, I do anyway, so your point is not valid. Many voted for labour again last time even though Tony killed thousands in pointless wars. So by your logic anyone who voted Labour last time must have supported the killing of innocent Iraqis.....:D

The Taliban V EDL argument came up because someone said they'd like to see a big fight between them. I commented to the poster that if there was a fight, I hoped the EDL would win...:D

Archived