Shouty tram woman was in court today too

i dont think we saw everything that went on during her 'tirade' but what i heard her say mainly was 'you're not english' .....the truth, whats really wrong with that when it was the truth ? prostitutes are whores bf, all in all she should have kept her opinion to herself cos you cannot really go around voicing your opinions publicly, though it seems, just seems that certain ones can and others cannot

I think we make the same point 0114, stating the truth 'offensively' is likely to provoke a reaction, that's what this woman was arrested for, not holding the opinions she does..that's entirely her business.

Incidentally, her tirade was indiscriminate and directed towards non whites who she assumed weren't English. If I'd been on that tram, being a black Yorkshireman I wouldn't have felt excluded from the ignominy..her arse would have been kicked up and down the aisle before being chucked out of the nearest window whilst the train was moving..after removing the poor, hapless child from her grasp of course :)

I think we make the same point 0114, stating the truth 'offensively' is likely to provoke a reaction, that's what this woman was arrested for, not holding the opinions she does..that's entirely her business.

Incidentally, her tirade was indiscriminate and directed towards non whites who she assumed weren't English. If I'd been on that tram, being a black Yorkshireman I wouldn't have felt excluded from the ignominy..her arse would have been kicked up and down the aisle before being chucked out of the nearest window whilst the train was moving..after removing the poor, hapless child from her grasp of course :)

I pretty sure her first tirade was directed towards at a white polish person and she didn’t start on the black lady until the black lady piped up and wanted to kick her off the tram.

Nice to see that violence would have also been your answer.:)

I pretty sure her first tirade was directed towards at a white polish person and she didn’t start on the black lady until the black lady piped up and wanted to kick her off the tram.

Nice to see that violence would have also been your answer.:)

Hatred breeds hatred.

• 1 year later...
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-16394046

"Emma West, 34, of New Addington, has been charged with two racially aggravated public order offences, one with intent to cause fear.

She gave Croydon Magistrates' Court no indication of her plea and said she wanted to face a Crown Court trial."

She's probably bitten of more than she can chew there.

It appears the authorities are doing everything in their power to avoid a trial.

It appears the authorities are doing everything in their power to avoid a trial.

how so? the link you quote from VideoPro is over a year old.

---------- Post added 14-01-2013 at 08:58 ----------

and the last newspaper article about her adjournment was 4th Sept 2012.

Archived