Shouty tram woman was in court today too

How did i get dragged into that lot??

One of the quotes i mean, not you comment.

He wanted me to show some posts of members that are worse than the women in the video. He calls people names all the time and what he says is usually much worse than was said in the video. You just happened to be in one of the quotes sorry.

What the hell are you going on about?

I thought it was very clear. This woman has been subjected to mob justice and those who are usually very vocal about how dreadful mob justice is have shut up in this case because racism is one of their sacred cows so they are prepared to have amnesia about how awful they usually think mob justice is when the witch hunt involves racism.

He wanted me to show some posts of members that are worse than the women in the video. He calls people names all the time and what he says is usually much worse than was said in the video. You just happened to be in one of the quotes sorry.

Please dont appologise. I had a senior moment.

As soon as i posted it a realised why youd done it.

Have to say i agree with you 100%

But if she behaved in that way because she was mentally ill (and I suspect that it is at least possible that her behaviour could also have been affected by medication) then I would say it was inappropriate for her to be subject to the law. People do all sorts of things because they're mentally ill that they're not responsible for and if she was ill it is highly probable that she cannot be held responsible for her actions.

But she hasn't had the luxury of it even being decided by a court if she was too ill to be held responsible. She's been tried, hounded and vilified by the media and twitter who couldn't give two stuffs if she's an extremely sick person who was out of her tree on stong medication when the incident occured. They're just getting a kick out of it, they don't care if it's fair or not.

You appear to have very little knowledge of the way the law and psychiatry work. If there are grounds to suspect she's ill she'll be assessed by pyschiatrists, nurses, pschologists and social workers, who will then make recommendations to the court. If she's guilty and ill she can be ordered to be detained in hospital, if she's guilty but not mentally ill, she can be dealt with via the usual channels.

I thought it was very clear. This woman has been subjected to mob justice and those who are usually very vocal about how dreadful mob justice is have shut up in this case because racism is one of their sacred cows so they are prepared to have amnesia about how awful they usually think mob justice is when the witch hunt involves racism.

No she hasn't, she's been subject to the criminal justice system.

Please dont appologise. I had a senior moment.

As soon as i posted it a realised why youd done it.

Have to say i agree with you 100%

Regardless of that, how do you think she should have been dealt with?

Would you have said anything had you been there?

What a ridiculous comparison!

Regardless of that,

I dont think so:rolleyes:.

No manners, thats your problem. You talk to people like crap then expect them to answer your leading (and provocative at times ) questions??

On ya bike until you learn how to talk to people.

After your twenty years of experience in psychiatry, do you think she would have taken notice :rolleyes:

It's impossible to tell; perhaps, perhaps not.

People sometimes do respond and calm down if you let them know there'll be an adverse consequence if they don't.

Sometimes they just get worse.

Hard to tell, hence the suggestion that the police would be called if she didn't calm it down.

Archived