Best flavour crisps for a crisp sandwich ?

Erdnussflips.... they're strangely addictive!

My other half is obsessed by them. Every time we go abroad we have to trawl round the supermarkets, stocking up with enough to last him until the next trip.

Luckily they make quite useful packing to stop beer bottles rattling in the car boot!

Have never tried them on a sandwich though...

what are Erdnussflips ?

I know there not German because Germany only sell paprika flavour crisps

what are Erdnussflips ?

I know there not German because Germany only sell paprika flavour crisps

iv'e googled the answer

Erdnussflips are a peanut flavour Wotsit shape crisp

Traditional crisps are best for the crisp sandwich

Salt & vinegar flavour

Beef flavour with horseradish sauce

Chicken flavour

Walkers Plain crisps (always), in Warburtons bread, with Lurpak butter, and a wedge of Wensleydale cheese on the side.....:D

BTW.....in Tesco they are currently selling Mince Pie flavour crisps, has anyone tried them? They sound totally revolting!!! :gag:

BTW.....in Tesco they are currently selling Mince Pie flavour crisps, has anyone tried them? They sound totally revolting!!! :gag:

That does sound wrong.... But just because it might sound's discusting it might be the most fantastic tasting thing ever:hihi::hihi:

My fav crisp sandwich would have to be:

2 bag's of Gary Lineker BBQ flavour crisp

2 slices of toasted white bread

With a little BBQ or tamato sauce.

Walkers roast chicken
Ah, now, don't put them on a sandwich...

... what you do is lob them in a bowl and microwave them for 30 seconds. You won't BELIEVE the flavour!!!

I found this out when I was working in the Golden Wonder factory, and the person showing me round handed me a freshly cooked crisp still hot off the production line. I just HAD to go home and replicate the experience!

Archived