Advice for driving test

I have got my driving test on the 5th January and I am really nervous. I'm doing it in an automatic cause I can't get my head around a manual and it's easier gives me more time to concentrate on the road than worrying about which gear to be in. Anyway just wondering if anyone had taken there test recently and what it was like and what's classed as a fail etc

I have got my driving test on the 5th January and I am really nervous. I'm doing it in an automatic cause I can't get my head around a manual and it's easier gives me more time to concentrate on the road than worrying about which gear to be in. Anyway just wondering if anyone had taken there test recently and what it was like and what's classed as a fail etc

Linzi

Don't worry

Stick to what you've learnt in your lessons

And you will pass

Good luck

I thought you were going to say it was tomorrow, in which case my advice would be GET TO BED!

But since its not tomorrow...

Try not to swerve to avoid things. My dad failed 3 times avoiding potholes and large stones in the road!

Dont bother avoiding things, just run into 'em...........:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Dont bother avoiding things, just run into 'em...........:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Not sure what they expected him to do? :hihi: Emergency stops? :loopy:

His second test he was on a dual carriageway, and there was a small amount of roadworks in his lane, so he intended to change lanes to obviously avoid them. He was just starting the procedure, had indicated and was just starting to pull out when the car behind had the same idea, pulled out and came up speeding up very fast in the other lane. He pulled back into his lane to avoid hitting them... fail :hihi:

Archived