House Music Scene?

Nocturnal-

Truth is !!!!What ever you want in sheffield forget it , ..... cause its not about what promoters want or club owners want ...Its all about what sheffield police and licensing will allow . Yes south yorkshire police, council ect have killed sheffield nightlife , the only thing they have achieved is cutting police bills on the city centre over the weekend . Sheffield centre will never be the same again , and that is going back as far as stone house, Roxys ect ect , sheff is of the map . FACT ......I FEEL REALLY SORRY FOR BAR, CLUB OWNERS AND TAXI DRIVERS....NO CLUBBERS NO INCOME = NO SHEFFIELD :(

Ever so slightly over exaggeration there...

ever so slightly over exaggeration there...

your opinion and myne aswell, i have been round sheffield for years but the last 12 month is shockin , waste of time and money , so bad i dont go around town anymore which i loved to do , so how many more people think the same which = less revenue for bars and clubs , as i know for a fact clubs and bars are all dead now compared to years ago ?

ps like some comments above i hear lots of people are going to leeds , leister ect ect as thats where the best nightlife is now ? SHEFFIELD WAS NO1 , NOW WHERE ARE WE ON THE MAP , AND FOR WHAT REASONS ?

There is plenty of house in Sheffield!

There is quite a strong mixture of Deep house/techno scene developing, there are also nights who dabble in everything. Alot more nights are being a lot broader in the spectrum in artists they put on, as more and more people are not just looking for one sound anymore.

Jamie Jones is visiting Plug on the 28th April, that will be a huge night for house in SHeffield

It's funny you should say that, we launch a monthly Dirty House & Club Classics night on 18th February at the newly refurbished and expanded Fez club.

We have a core resident DJ quota and will add to this in time as well as providing special guests.

I'll be back to post more info for you all very soon

It's funny you should say that, we launch a monthly Dirty House & Club Classics night on 18th February at the newly refurbished and expanded Fez club.

We have a core resident DJ quota and will add to this in time as well as providing special guests.

Herd so :) , i may se you soon :hihi:

Truth is !!!!What ever you want in sheffield forget it , ..... cause its not about what promoters want or club owners want ...Its all about what sheffield police and licensing will allow . Yes south yorkshire police, council ect have killed sheffield nightlife , the only thing they have achieved is cutting police bills on the city centre over the weekend . Sheffield centre will never be the same again , and that is going back as far as stone house, Roxys ect ect , sheff is of the map . FACT ......I FEEL REALLY SORRY FOR BAR, CLUB OWNERS AND TAXI DRIVERS....NO CLUBBERS NO INCOME = NO SHEFFIELD :(

I'm not sure what the Police have done to stop *house* clubs/nights?

Will you be open for the Dirty House/Club Classics on 25th Feb?? I'm organising my 30th that night and looking for a place with some house music...

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived