Indigenous white folk, do you 'feel' alienated?

Indigenous white folk, do you 'feel' alienated?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Indigenous white folk, do you 'feel' alienated?

• Yes
    • No

No voice, no one to turn to if they feel discriminated against, no one to address the issues which directly affect them ete etc

BME is that what mad cows get.....lived in sheffield over 50 years...never felt discriminated against....

depends where in sheffield you live...if you are white....the majority feel the need to live amongst their own kind....like any group would...

many multi cultures that rarely mix though...

I voted no, cos the OP is clearly trolling IMO.

Every week we get this racially motivated trolling from "one trick pony" single issue posters, yet the Mods don't do anything about it!

What sort of issues so you think that indigenous white folk feel alienated from?

Sorry to sound picky, I'm just trying to get a handle on exactly what you mean.

Their community, other religious buildings, jobs, opportunities, housing, BME's getting lenient sentences for horrific crimes, spouting 'one rule for one rule for others' BME's getting preferential treatment because it's politically sensitive to arrest them, BME's been allowed parking on double yellows etc etc.....All the usual carp you often hear form white folk with chips on their shoulder.

If so why? Why is it you 'feel' the powers that be bend over backwards to help BME's but not you?

I don't

If not, then where does all this nonsense come from?

People like you.

PS - Contentious thread I know, but these are the issues which need addressing and subjects folk want to discuss.

Not really.

Their community, other religious buildings, jobs, opportunities, housing, BME's getting lenient sentences for horrific crimes, spouting 'one rule for one rule for others' BME's getting preferential treatment because it's politically sensitive to arrest them, BME's been allowed parking on double yellows etc etc.....All the usual carp you often hear form white folk with chips on their shoulder.

Are these things you believe? Or that you hear bigots complain about?

If not, then where does all this nonsense come from?

From your OP, unless you have another source, in which case, why ask the question if you already know?

PS - Contentious thread I know, but these are the issues which need addressing and subjects folk want to discuss.

sorted.

I find job adverts that ask for people especially from the ethnic minorities and women a tad annoying, I haven’t looked for a job for many years so I’m not sure if they still use positive discrimination when asking for job applicants. I know they did for the Police, Fire service and the armed forces but it was some years ago.

I voted no, cos the OP is clearly trolling IMO.

Every week we get this racially motivated trolling from "one trick pony" single issue posters, yet the Mods don't do anything about it!

Perhaps not in this case as this was being suggested on Radio 2 at lunchtime in relation to the Lawrence case.

Archived