Indigenous white folk, do you 'feel' alienated?

Indigenous white folk, do you 'feel' alienated?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Indigenous white folk, do you 'feel' alienated?

• Yes
    • No

Because only white English born people use the fish and chip shop, church or pub :rolleyes:

And Barnsley, South Yorkshire is nearly identical to Mecca, Saudi Arabia , it's just they thought their Kaaba was coal so they mined and burned it, hence the subtle aesthetic differences that one can see when comparing the two places :roll:

I don't recall much positive discrimination as you allude to, since that would be discrimination and that's been illegal for a very long time. Discrimination works both ways.

That's not positive discrimination though, it's just levelling the playing field so that they all get an equal chance of carrying a rifle for Queen and Country.

Well it apears they do still do it.

Fire service bans white men from open days - to boost number of ethnic minority recruits

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-510418/Fire-service-bans-white-men-open-days--boost-number-ethnic-minority-recruits.html#ixzz1iWVxpr9x

Fire brigade 'discriminating against white men'

A fire brigade has been accused of pursuing a policy of discrimination after it excluded white men from part of a recruitment drive.

UK backs positive discrimination

Equal opportunities: Ministers agree to European measure that contradicts fundamental principle of British law

Positive action during recruitment will become lawful for the first time in the UK from April 2011.

A manager will be able lawfully to hire a black man over a white man, a woman over a man, or homosexual man over a heterosexual man, if they have the same skill set.

But not a man over a women and not a white man over a black man, its looks like discrimination against white English men to me.

bit of jealousy?

dont you think somebody in a completely alien environment who have no friends or relatives to fall back on should get some form of extra help?

dont you also think that people who are disabled, have health problems, homeless people, vunerable young adults and women or single pregnant women should also get extra help? whether theyre english or not?

jealousy , yes maybe a little ,

should the extra help be at the detriment of those people who also need extra help but happen to be from the region originally ?

jealousy , yes maybe a little ,

should the extra help be at the detriment of those people who also need extra help but happen to be from the region originally ?

im saying do you need real extra help? or is it just from a me me me perspective

your from this country, even that town, your family and friends might live there, you might have a job or alreadfy on the dole, know the area

on the other hand somebody comes from another country, has nothing but the clothes theyre wearing.

should they live on the cold streets while you get a flat even tho you may have friends and family etc to help out?

not ideal but its the truth

bit of jealousy?

dont you think somebody in a completely alien environment who have no friends or relatives to fall back on should get some form of extra help?

dont you also think that people who are disabled, have health problems, homeless people, vunerable young adults and women or single pregnant women should also get extra help? whether theyre english or not?

Extra help with what?

Wouldn’t it be sensible to have the means to be able to meet their own basic needs before making the decision to move to an alien place?

yeah somebody fleeing rockets raining down onto their house and all their family being killed thinks hmmm think i best wait till i can save up a bit first

so again ill say it, is it fair DOUG gets the house even tho its only a slight inconveniance if he doesnt rather than possible life or death for the other?

Wouldn’t it be sensible to have the means to be able to meet their own basic needs before making the decision to move to an alien place?

Often not an option for asylum seekers or refugees. Many people come here looking for work and a better future and do so with little by way of savings.

Archived