Indigenous white folk, do you 'feel' alienated?

Indigenous white folk, do you 'feel' alienated?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Indigenous white folk, do you 'feel' alienated?

• Yes
    • No

Someone in that situation would just move to the closest safe country wouldn't they?

Not neccesarily - they'd probably try to get to somehwere where they thought they had a good chance in life.

I would, wouldn't you?

By the way, did you read my description of the very ethnically/culturally diverse area where I live? I'd be interested in your thoughts - does it sound like the kind of place you could be happy in?

im saying do you need real extra help? or is it just from a me me me perspective

your from this country, even that town, your family and friends might live there, you might have a job or alreadfy on the dole, know the area

on the other hand somebody comes from another country, has nothing but the clothes theyre wearing.

should they live on the cold streets while you get a flat even tho you may have friends and family etc to help out?

not ideal but its the truth

a completley fair point melthebell, i hand on my heart agree they would be more in need than me, i dont really do the me me perspective, im not that kind of guy, but also lets face it, nobody would really move to sheffield without knowing someone ,anyone, here (except forthe odd one or two war refugees who would take any sort of help and would be fully deserved that help) sheffield doesnt have that sort of appeal, that leeds,london,manchester or birmngham has.

Archived