Anyone know of jim kerrigan[or kerrygan]?

derfblade

yes thats my dad, I remember he worked with Alan at John Smiths, in fact I used to go delivering with them in the school hols!

i also went with them during school holidays. first to tadcaster then around sheffield. how is your dad?

He's doing great thank you...although mostly looking after my mum Pat these days as she has slight dementia. They are both in good health, hows your dad?

my dad is in poor health after a succession of heart attacks and a couple of strokes. having said that he is as bright as a button and can look after himself at home, with help from us and home help. he's always in and out of the kitchen making a cuppa. by the way my name is steve and remember jim like it was yesterday with his longish grey hair and big smile. i can send you dads number if you like.

He's doing great thank you...although mostly looking after my mum Pat these days as she has slight dementia. They are both in good health, hows your dad?

your dad rang my dad today and they had a good chat....brilliant for them. :)

Archived