Looking for family in Sheffield, help needed please

glen1210

Just an update - we have found that, sadly, Patricia passed away in 2004, but after a little more research, glen1210 has been able to contact some relatives.

Thanks for keeping us updated it's sad that Patricia has passed away but good that he has been able to contact some relatives. Well done Hillsbro :thumbsup:

i thank you for all your help i have found 3sisters and loads of family members i am so greatful for all the help you given me and i was hurt hearing my mum passed away but you keep helping people as you do a great search for me thank you

Glen so sorry that you were to late to make contact with your Mum but glad that you have found sisters and family members who can help fill in the gaps in your life.

After reading this thread I have hope for mankind, it's good to know that the people haven't been completely dumbed down by the media and politicians.
Yes, it is really good to know that people are prepared to make an effort to help others. It's so sad that glen1210 had the news that his mother had passed away, but at least he now knows this and can move on. And it seems he has contacted lots of long-lost family members, so as SILLY wrote - well done Hillsbro!:thumbsup:

Archived