Lord Glasman makes a stinging attack on the leadership of Ed & Ed.

all theLabour front bench were members of the government that brought this country to its knees.

Most of them were aquiesent to an illegal attack on Iraq.

Ed stabbed his brother in the back.

Vote Tory

What's your definition of a country brought to its knees? In May 2010 the nation was not on its knees. Any attempt to say it was just sounds comical and over the top.

all theLabour front bench were members of the government that brought this country to its knees.

Most of them were aquiesent to an illegal attack on Iraq.

Ed stabbed his brother in the back.

Vote Tory

That doesn't make sense, are you telling me the tories voted against the attack on Iraq? :confused:

Lord Glasman later denied that his comments were meant as an attack on Mr Miliband and attempted to play down his role behind the scenes.

"My article has been taken out of context," he said in a statement. "It makes clear that I am totally supportive of Ed's leadership and his courageous stand against predatory behaviour in the economy.

"I have never been a senior adviser to the Labour leader. I am a backbench Labour peer and an academic."

That doesn't make sense, are you telling me the tories voted against the attack on Iraq? :confused:

As far as I remember Blair provided a "dodgy dossier" of spurious inteligence and presented it as proof of the threat of Iraqs WMDS. If the Prime Minister of the time needs to tell deliberate lies to MPs in order to gain their support no rational person can point a finger at them for supporting his war.

That's exactly how Ed makes me feel too!

Hey we have got something in common Mecky!

In fairness Miliband does make himself look totally out of his depth so often it can become a bit boring. To avoid yawning and falling asleep I think you need to choose the YouTube clips more carefully because some are totally hilarious.

It's hardly news, every time Labour politicians get their paws on the budget they come close to bankrupting the country, then sit back and watch their blinkered followers blame the Tories for putting it right afterwards.

Archived