Can the UK afford to house and feed the world,

And you see any sense in breeding millions of people who will never get a decent education, a decent home, decent medical care, nourishing food and the chance to become employable and self supporting?

If you think I'm a throwback to Nazi Germany you sound like some gormless Catholic adherent to the Pope

Is your solution to forcibly sterilise those who don't think are fit to breed then?

Which is completely unrelated to consumption isn't it?

My point being that the negative attitude among many that the US consumes "too much" of the world's resources can be counterbalanced by the positive things that the US exports to the rest of the world.

Are you and your kids and then their kids prepared to feed them ?

I'm more than happy for a fair whack of my taxes to go towards helping the most needy in the world.

I'm certainly not happy with the idea of forcibly sterilizing the poor. That would be an act of evil.

I'm more than happy for a fair whack of my taxes to go towards helping the most needy in the world.

I'm certainly not happy with the idea of forcibly sterilizing the poor. That would be an act of evil.

Good for you then. While you act responsibly by not parenting more offspring than your budget can sustain some other guy jumps his wife somewhere else and could care less if she gets in the family way or not.

Irresponsibility should not be rewarded. Not in my books anyway.

Good for you then. While you act responsibly by not parenting more offspring than your budget can sustain some other guy jumps his wife somewhere else and could care less if she gets in the family way or not.

Irresponsibility should not be rewarded. Not in my books anyway.

What a bizarre response. Can you address Cyclone's post?

Is that a dichotomy in your mind? You either have to forcibly sterilise them or feed their children? Those are the only two possible options you can see?

What's the third option? What's the birthrate among Somlians and Sudanese refugees in Britain

The County of Los Angeles spends around 57 million dollars a year supporting the large families of illegal aliens from Mexico and points south. A fraction of it is my money which I'd sooner see spent on our schools not on food stamps

What a bizarre response. Can you address Cyclone's post?

I've already addressed it. What's your solution by the way to reducung the surplus population of the poor in the world.

I haven't seen your contribution yet so get cracking

I've already addressed it. What's your solution by the way to reducung the surplus population of the poor in the world.

I haven't seen your contribution yet so get cracking

It speaks volumes about you that you see the problem in terms of 'reducing the surplus population of the poor'.

Howabout bringing the poor out of poverty, or having a fairer distribution of wealth?

You have a very comfortable lifestyle, live in the richest nation on earth, and begrudge your miniscule fraction of $57 million to feed the poor?

Utterly selfish. Loathsome.

Archived