How many times did you take your theory test?

I was just wondering how many times people took their theory test before they passed ??

alot of my friends had to do it more than once :(

ive taken it once and failed, that left me really down i havent botherd doing anything for a year(no lessons or rebooking of theory)

:(

I was just wondering how many times people took their theory test before they passed ??

alot of my friends had to do it more than once :(

ive taken it once and failed, that left me really down i havent botherd doing anything for a year(no lessons or rebooking of theory)

:(

Do you want to pass?

did you revise/read the highway code beforehand?

i thought it was practically impossible to fail the theory if so!

in answer to the original question, 1 attempt - i did study for it though. i'd recommend reading highway code and getting someone to test you on it before paying for another test, good luck

I constantly read and re-read the Highway Code book for months beforehand and watched the DVD provided when you book the theory test.

If you do this and treat it as an essential part of driving and an exam you should pass first time as I did.

I know lots who read it once beforehand and treated it as an extra and failed. Its an essential part of driving so should be treated so.

The girl on the 11th attempt though really shouldn't be allowed to drive!

Archived