UK Military Warning To Iran Over Strait Closure

It's certain that the F-18 has been considerably upgraded over 29 years otherwise the navy wouldn't be using it.

Aircraft museums usually have an F-14 on display somewhere.

The F-22 is somewhere on course towards entering service. I dont know much on that though.

The production line for the F-22 has been shut down and closed due to the production costs, only 187 were built.

...Yesterday I ate baby back ribs for supper...

Are you going to make a stew with the rest?

...The Giros were fantastic...

I understand Giros are very popular in the UK, too. You don't have to go out to get them. They arrive in the mail. :hihi::hihi:

We eat out about once or twice a week. There's no shortage of junk food (which we don't eat); nor is there a shortage of very good food at reasonable prices.

If oil prices go up (and petrol prices here rose by 14cents a gallon last week) then the cost of transporting food will rise, but as the US doesn't import much of its food from impoverished sub-saharan countries, there won't be many shortages.

If life gets really hard, I'll have to go out and catch an orange. And go fishing.

That seems like a good idea. I think I'll go fishing right now.:hihi:

Well um lets see ! Yesterday I ate baby back ribs for supper. Prime meat just hanging off the bone that melted in the mouth

Day before that I enjoyed a Rib Eye steak medium well done.

Day before that we went out and had a Philly cheese steak sandwich. Dont suppose you'd even have a clue what that is

Day before that we went to the Red Lobster and had a seafood dinner

Day before my wife cooked up lamb chops, mashed potatoes and veggies

Day before that we went out for Chinese-American. Nothing like the rubbish they eat in China

Day before that we ate Greek. The Giros were fantastic

Day before that we ordered Pizza all dressed. Eyetalian-American that is. Nothing like the rubbish that passes for pizza in Italy

Tonight turkey is on the menu

And what did you eat all week old chum? Or is that you I saw sneaking out of your local McDonalds last night with a bag of chicken nuggets clutched in your hand? :D

Good for you.

I wonder what the average person in the third world had to eat?

Not a lot I bet.

If you americans want to win hearts and minds, you should be addressing international poverty, not international terrorism.

Because one sustains the other.

For every cruise missile you fire, you could probably put food on the table for 10 million people.

Think on, next time you brag about your gluttony.

Good for you.

Not a lot I bet.

If you americans want to win hearts and minds, you should be addressing international poverty, not international terrorism.

For every cruise missile you fire, you could probably put food on the table for 10 million people.

Balpin, you could always sell your computer to help feed the poor.

Balpin, you could always sell your computer to help feed the poor.

I am the poor, and my computer is about 50 years old.

It was made by a firm called Babbage.

It has a sticker saying 'Faraday Inside' on it.

No, it is the responsibility of the americans to feed the world, I am afraid.

You must face it.

With great power, goes great responsibility.

Good for you.

Not a lot I bet.

You are as usual displaying your classical ignorace on just about every subject you comment on.

If you're not aware of what the US has contributed in foreign aid over the past 60 years you are either in a state of denial or one of those people who use newspapers just to wipe their asses with or carry home their fish and chips in.

I am the poor, and my computer is about 50 years old.It was made by a firm called Babbage.

You must face it.

I'll get my violin and handkerchief out.

BTW whose fault is it if you're poor? You were I assume born and bred in a country that is a first world country. You should have either strived to improve your lot or emigrated to greener pastures.

Dont blame everybody and everything else for your prsent situation

I am the poor, and my computer is about 50 years old.

It was made by a firm called Babbage.

You must face it.

50 years old ? well it should be worth quite a bit more than the modern day ones, doesn't take much money to feed a lot of poor mouths.

I'll get my violin and handkerchief out.

BTW whose fault is it if you're poor? You were I assume born and bred in a country that is a first world country. You should have either strived to improve your lot or emigrated to greener pastures.

Dont blame everybody and everything else for your prsent situation

:help:Please tell me you are joking.

Like most things, my humour has gone over your head.

I am not poor, and desktop computers did not exist 50 years ago.

There has never been a computer firm called Babbage, (Babbage was a man who invented a crude computing machine about 200 years ago) and Faraday Inside is a corruption of Intel Inside.

Please do not take everything you read so literally.

Archived