UK Military Warning To Iran Over Strait Closure

No, I'm putting your flag-waving "last-US-man-standing" point of view in context ;)

And you think Afghanistan isn't?

There was some valid reason for going into Afghnaistan originally. The Taleban refused to hand over Bin Laden. The mission was to find and capture or kill him. It failed.

The ruling Taleban were seen to be supporters of Al Qaeda and therefore had to be removed.

After NATO pulls out in 2014 they'll be back in power again no doubt just as Iraq will again eventually become a state run by a strong man.

"Arab spring" might be a catchy slogan among the "freedom and democracy" crowd but people in that part of the world are decades away from ever achieving that state of existence

Britain's sole gourmet food. OH sorry, don't forget pork pie.:)

As far as I know the US imports some of it's oil from Canda and also Venezuela as well as producing domestically. Around 15-20 percent comes from th middle east. Hardly enough to say it's dependent on middle east oil.

If that 20 percent were cut off from the US then Canada and domestic production would just increase to make up for it.

As opposed to USA gourmet food eh?

Hamburgers and dried beef slices.

Well um lets see ! Yesterday I ate baby back ribs for supper. Prime meat just hanging off the bone that melted in the mouth

Day before that I enjoyed a Rib Eye steak medium well done.

Day before that we went out and had a Philly cheese steak sandwich. Dont suppose you'd even have a clue what that is

Day before that we went to the Red Lobster and had a seafood dinner

Day before my wife cooked up lamb chops, mashed potatoes and veggies

Day before that we went out for Chinese-American. Nothing like the rubbish they eat in China

Day before that we ate Greek. The Giros were fantastic

Day before that we ordered Pizza all dressed. Eyetalian-American that is. Nothing like the rubbish that passes for pizza in Italy

Tonight turkey is on the menu

And what did you eat all week old chum? Or is that you I saw sneaking out of your local McDonalds last night with a bag of chicken nuggets clutched in your hand? :D

Another post where checking behind the sofa to see if the brain was left there would be a good idea.

The US launch an illegal mission into a foreign country but their drone was captured.

You then want the US to start another illegal war to hide their illegal military incursion.

Red hot idea.....not

How about Iran illegally blocking Hormuz? You'll be the first to start complaining any moaning when you've no more petrol and the cost of diesel fuel will rise so high that you'll be paying three times the amount to get around by bus and also dealing with cuts in bus service as well

Britain's sole gourmet food. OH sorry, don't forget pork pie.:)

We're having Mrs Tony's steak and kidney pie tonight. The cow was killed last week and the fresh lambs kidney's has been in the freezer from summer from 16 wk lamb.

'Merkins don't go much for real meat in their pies do they? Why is that?

Archived