Ignorant people parking in disabled parking spaces.

Why low emissions cars get preference at Asda is beyond me.

I doubt that Asda have anything to do with it.

Golf carts are a popular mode of transportation around here. IF you've got a 'street legal' golf cart (has a speedo, has seat belts, will do about 30mph) you can use it on (some [i think they have to have a speed limit of 40mph or less] roads.

If you have a golf cart which is not 'street legal' then you can use it on the 'footpaths' (4ft wide concrete pathways, designed for use by cyclists, pedestrians, dog walkers - and golf carts.) There are underpasses/light controlled crossings to allow the users of such paths to cross the road.

A number of supermarkets are 'golf cart friendly' with parking places for golf carts.

I doubt that Asda have anything to do with it.

Golf carts are a popular mode of transportation around here. IF you've got a 'street legal' golf cart (has a speedo, has seat belts, will do about 30mph) you can use it on (some [i think they have to have a speed limit of 40mph or less] roads.

If you have a golf cart which is not 'street legal' then you can use it on the 'footpaths' (4ft wide concrete pathways, designed for use by cyclists, pedestrians, dog walkers - and golf carts.) There are underpasses/light controlled crossings to allow the users of such paths to cross the road.

A number of supermarkets are 'golf cart friendly' with parking places for golf carts.

Is this in Handsworth S13?

The parent a child spaces confuse me, it seems people park in them when they have got their childs car seat in them, but no child with them at the time. What's the logic there?

They may be married to, or have children by the invisible man! ;) lol

The parent a child spaces confuse me, it seems people park in them when they have got their childs car seat in them, but no child with them at the time. What's the logic there?

Perhaps their children work there,and the parents are collecting them as they are too young to drive or take public transport.The parent and child arrangement places no maximum age on children and I believe most people have been kids at some stage in their lives.

Archived