Ignorant people parking in disabled parking spaces.

• 6 months later...
Are disabled people only allowed to drive certain types/models of car?

Disabled people can drive any car within their capabilities. I have just ordered my 7 seater chrysler voyager with my DLA passport to free cars.. It is costing me nearly £1000 but hey ho its free insurance and tax and servicing. I aim to take up at least two parking spaces in the able bodied car parks just to P off all the gits with big Audi, bmw etc that think because they have paid a lot of money for their cars they can park anywhere, including disabled bays... See how you like it GITS...

Saw an old man park in a disabled bay today at the Asda, he didn't have a badge...oooooo

Also saw a Celica in a disabled bay...with a blue badge lol, wouldn't be my idea of a disabled persons car lol.

Most disabled drivers seem to have very nice Range Rovers or Porsche 911's. I think DLA must pay for these

Saw an old man park in a disabled bay today at the Asda, he didn't have a badge...oooooo

Also saw a Celica in a disabled bay...with a blue badge lol, wouldn't be my idea of a disabled persons car lol.

I used to have an X5 with a badge that sometimes appears in the window when picking up my neighbour - it's not necessarily the owner of the vehicle that is disabled...

This wont go down well with some, but I dont think disabled people should drive really, especially the very disabled that require car modifications etc...they couldnt get out of a car quickly if it was necassary.

Surely that's their choice to make though and no-one elses?

Archived